h8z' Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

h8z' Clan Forums

Discussion Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i quit q3!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aer0x

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-04-05

i quit q3!! Empty
PostSubject: i quit q3!!   i quit q3!! Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 4:52 pm

welp...

like i said before... either i'd get the server till last friday (yesterday) or i'd be quiting q3....

didnt happen, didnt get tha server... something came up... so i officially confirm i am OUT of h8z and OUT OF Quake 3...

gg's people..... have fun u all!!!
Back to top Go down
http://s11.bitefight.com.pt/c.php?uid=15695
EnZyMe-ZuM

EnZyMe-ZuM

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-04-17

i quit q3!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit q3!!   i quit q3!! Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 5:27 pm

As I told u on msn... that's ur choice :s I thank u for the (lil but great) fun we had together, and ofc for giving me a chance in this clan as a trainee Smile

@ others : Who will be the new leader ? Astii ? (show must go on -.-')
Back to top Go down
w1ndows

w1ndows

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-04-09

i quit q3!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit q3!!   i quit q3!! Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 5:36 pm

just to let you guys know i quit h8z too and joined another clan,but if u want me im allowed to be in aw team. so ral team is totally lost i think.
Back to top Go down
EnZyMe-ZuM

EnZyMe-ZuM

i quit q3!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit q3!!   i quit q3!! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 12:53 pm

Guyz...

I know I'm nuthin' but a -T-, but it all looks like h8z's slowly dyin'... Since then, are there still sum people who want to make this clan exist and be active (in both teamz) ?? Just for info.
Back to top Go down
dAnNy
Admin
dAnNy

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-04-05

i quit q3!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit q3!!   i quit q3!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 1:07 pm

Since im going for windows clan, maybe aw team should go on with another leader maybe one of those who are now member!
Just talk with them enzy and gl
Back to top Go down
https://h8zclan.editboard.com
EnZyMe-ZuM

EnZyMe-ZuM

i quit q3!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit q3!!   i quit q3!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 3:25 pm

I suppose it means rail team is dead... gl & hf in the future, then Smile 2 u and all others members.

For AW team, I'm ok 4 talkin' with everyone and try to find a new leader (even though I'm just a -T- xD). I'll do it on msn tomorrow since it seems that almost noone of them's hangin' around here.

C u :p
Back to top Go down
ankd

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-08

i quit q3!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit q3!!   i quit q3!! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 5:28 am

aer0x wrote:
welp...

like i said before... either i'd get the server till last friday (yesterday) or i'd be quiting q3....

didnt happen, didnt get tha server... something came up... so i officially confirm i am OUT of h8z and OUT OF Quake 3...

gg's people..... have fun u all!!!

Hey guys. This is sheoL from the all-weaps team. Sry i haven't been writing here before but i've kept track on some posts. However i love forums but i hate registering, but here i am. pig

I joined here cuz aer0x asked me on msn. I did not play q3 at that time but i quickly set it up and found that it still sucked on my pc. I decided to help r0x out and told him to contact me if needed, but on the other side of q3 i found out that the rail scene in 1.16 was a lot more active and my old mates from 1.32 had joined a clan in it, so i went there before i knew u guys had a rail team Wink and that clan takes up most of my time so im afraid i have to leave too, especially now when the only guy i knew here has quit q3. anyway im off the all-weap scene in 1.16 and will be concentrating on playing with my rail clan swb. If u ever want a funwar let us know, we are real nice and so u seem to be aswell flower

anyway, gotta hurry before work. Sorry to see ur leaving r0x. hope we may bark togather some day in 1.32 again Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i quit q3!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit q3!!   i quit q3!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i quit q3!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
h8z' Clan Forums :: News and Updates :: News-
Jump to: