h8z' Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

h8z' Clan Forums

Discussion Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEWS FOR MISTER DANNY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aer0x

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-04-05

NEWS FOR MISTER DANNY Empty
PostSubject: NEWS FOR MISTER DANNY   NEWS FOR MISTER DANNY Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 1:56 pm

hey danny..... danny?? .... im such such a noob for wanting u 2 try n tryout how the way i said it..... lol..... NOT

but hey... here's sum news for u....... u wanted 2 stick with americans?!?! well u got fucked... all ur americans fuckbuddies are leavin ya.... great rail team u got there... great leader u are, great recruiting method u have!!!!!!!

hell...seems like one or 2 of ur americans fuckbuddies been sayin h8z is dead, and they already moved 2 another clan, uR'hearts looks like also been sayin h8z dead... sure danny stick 2 your american fuckbuddies n see the great team u get..... lol, none!!

only one left is Sonic.... and he outta of all the other americans is the only one with a valid reason 2 leave poor fella!!! thanks 2 all others leavin over nothing (except their own stupidity and noobness) poor Sonic got no one 2 play with except windows and od1n, n i still dunno if quickdeath in or out.....

man..... LMFAO @ this... i thank fuck i aint rail leader Smile thank fuck i got my lil AW teams, currently inactive, but loyal reliable players Smile
Back to top Go down
http://s11.bitefight.com.pt/c.php?uid=15695
SoniC

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FOR MISTER DANNY   NEWS FOR MISTER DANNY Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 2:08 pm

ok well um actully od1n is out too now and quick death cancled his application....
so basically im the only left in my time zone...
and so im out...cause i cant rly have a 1v1 scrim and if i want a real scrim ill have to be up at like 2am which is impossible cause i got school.
yea. and u shouldnt get mad at me 4 leaving cause i was the last one to leave and with a reason.
anywayz GL whit w/e u do
-PZ
Back to top Go down
aer0x

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FOR MISTER DANNY   NEWS FOR MISTER DANNY Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 2:10 pm

yeah u shudnt be mad at tha poor fella -.-'

but fear not...... us europeans will pwn ur lilly asses without breakin a sweat =)
Back to top Go down
http://s11.bitefight.com.pt/c.php?uid=15695
w1ndows

w1ndows

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FOR MISTER DANNY   NEWS FOR MISTER DANNY Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 6:19 am

yeahh..btw sonic u dont..its us who need to stay up till 2 am..if u live in USA that is.. new york is 7 hours behind of us.so if u play at 17.00 [5 pm] i would have to play at 10 pm..so i dunno..yeah ur alone in that timezone but u COULD get 2-3 hours of playing with ur clan if u would want.but im not saying u shouldn't leave.i propably would have left too if all the other fakers would have left..and btw od1n is from UK[not USA!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FOR MISTER DANNY   NEWS FOR MISTER DANNY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEWS FOR MISTER DANNY
Page 1 of 1