h8z' Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

h8z' Clan Forums

Discussion Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vs >XLR< [4-0]

Go down 
+4
dAnNy
TheLegEnd
Circa
SoniC
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SoniC

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-04-05

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 4:04 pm

vs >XLR< [4-0] Screenshot227rs9

yea.. i think this score should be [2-0] cause they left durring the first scrim wen we were winning like 23-4 but w/e

vs >XLR< [4-0] Screenshot225kp9

vs >XLR< [4-0] Screenshot226jd7
anywayz GGs Very Happy flower
Back to top Go down
Circa

Circa

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-04-06

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 4:15 pm

vs >XLR< [4-0] Zzzpa2

Lololol good games guys. I dunno how they were so close. But it was fun! Wink
Back to top Go down
TheLegEnd

Number of posts : 24

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 9:18 pm

ggz Smile
Back to top Go down
SoniC

Number of posts : 18

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 8:30 pm

GG Very Happy

vs >XLR< [4-0] Screenshot235uv6

i guess the score should be [4-0] now
some1 change lol

-l8r
Back to top Go down
dAnNy
Admin
dAnNy

Number of posts : 143

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 12:27 am

xhale? Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://h8zclan.editboard.com
w1ndows

w1ndows

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-04-09

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 6:40 am

who the hell is that?
Back to top Go down
Jorge

Jorge

Number of posts : 75

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:39 am

who's xhale ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.h8z-clan.tk
aer0x

Number of posts : 79

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 12:33 pm

i think its sum "quickdeath" dude -.-' n i also think it was legend who made him a T -.-'

yeah im snitchin -.-'
Back to top Go down
http://s11.bitefight.com.pt/c.php?uid=15695
Jorge

Jorge

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 8:32 am

omg dudes..

im not in the mood to get angry .. so..

just wanna set some rules u should already know..

1st: leaders are only and only me, danny and aerox.. we're the ones who can recruit.. not any1 else can unless us.. u should already know tht.. if some1 wants to join clan tell them just to post here and we'll certainly put them on -T- to see how they play and then after a week or so we'll tell if he's in or out..

as u know we have several american members and some european members, so we're not bothered @the moment if some1 gets a scrim/war w/e u call it .. since only leaders could accept and challenge other clans.. or the recruit in the rank of war arranger.. so due to different time zones any member can get a scrim/war IF a member wich is already IN the clan and not in tryout angrees to play the war !

so, leaders would be thankfull if members would not recruit other players or tell them to put -T- and make a tag but to tell them to post on forum..

and BTW.. h8z tag is black! soz for who doesnt like the tag but this was wht we agreed to be.. so .. tag will be [black]h8z[/black] and then u can use w/e color u want on the name..

TheLegEnd.. i only posted this cuz aer0x said he THOUGHT tht u recruited tht guy.. im not telling u did.. but since ur a member and not a leader and since none leaders knew tht guy was on tryout i just wanted to clear somethings out..

no hard feelings Wink

/quit
Back to top Go down
aer0x

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 8:50 am

Jorge wrote:
1st: leaders are only and only me, danny and aerox.. we're the ones who can recruit.. not any1 else can unless us..
/quit

so......... that means i can recruit for rail team?!?!?!? ....... i dont wanna do that cuz i also dont want noob rail leaders recruitin for AW team, cuz i know my team and i know their value, and sum of the rail players (on the USA side) already met honne from AW and seen he pwns fastrail even tho he hates it like i do....

but anyways... here's tha thing...

if by that u'r sayin i can recruit for rail team the things are gonna change, DRAMATICLY!!..... cuz i WILL start recruiting LIKE A REAL SKILLED CLAN!!!...

as in... i dont give a flyin fuck about screenshots and previous clans n scores n shit...... i'll put u all that wanna join on 1v1 with tha best railer.... 2maps...1map being best railer clan member BEST MAP... and 1 map at choice of person who wants 2 join/tryout for clan...

that player will be watched during 1v1 tryout by leader.... and will be accepted or not as -T- according 2 skills: score/moves ...... his score and his capability of moving around map, map knowledge!!.....after that and during -T- stage we'll see how he does in scrims/team work....

danny doesnt agree with me.... he's all about SS on Forum and shit just cuz all other clans do that.. but the only clans i see doin that is fastrail clans.... and that doesnt help much.. i've seem sum noobs(yes NOOBS) who were -T- in here with great scores in screenshots n shit... comes 2 find out he's major crap in scrims 2v2/3v3

why??!?!... cuz playin in a server with 10v10 or even 15vs15 like HS server is totally fuckin different from playin 2v2/3v3 ... IT TAKES SKILLS!!.. SKILLS U CAN ONLY OBSERVE WITH A DECENT TRYOUT... like a 1v1!! ...

so... without wanting 2 interfere with the rail team leaders.... i said what i said 2 say.... i said what i think and KNOW FOR A FACT its tha best way 2 recruit!!!
Back to top Go down
Jorge

Jorge

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 9:12 am

i didn't mean u could recruit for rail team and me/danny can recruit for AW team.. lol ..

anyways.. i let u recruit for rail team.. i trust u for tht task Razz

me and danny wont recruit for AW .. we dont know shit about AW:D

pz
Back to top Go down
aer0x

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 10:36 am

nah..... i dont wanna step in rail team... but sure wud like 4 danny 2 consider what i said ...... o.O
Back to top Go down
dAnNy
Admin
dAnNy

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 10:40 am

But we aint recruiting in 1vs1
Thats what newb clans do, lol i can use all the fucking cheats in 1vs1 and u wont know i pwn u and im in huh?
We going to recruit like we doing now...we wanna see good ss's then if they show us good ones they can be a T and play for the clan, with T we will see if they playing good and hows they're teamwork...if they do good they in as full member!
Back to top Go down
w1ndows

w1ndows

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 12:26 pm

well actually i agree totally with ear0x. lets take itchy..he had like 10 fpm ss' at HS server. i was like wtf he gets 10 fpm?? i thought he sux..well honestly he aint that good to get 10 fpm if they all arent noobs. honestly..rlly..trust me.. lol. Very Happy i think i could own him 25-10 -.- but thats not proven! havent 1v1 him.
Back to top Go down
aer0x

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 12:29 pm

dAnNy wrote:
But we aint recruiting in 1vs1
Thats what newb clans do, lol i can use all the fucking cheats in 1vs1 and u wont know i pwn u and im in huh?
We going to recruit like we doing now...we wanna see good ss's then if they show us good ones they can be a T and play for the clan, with T we will see if they playing good and hows they're teamwork...if they do good they in as full member!

thats what newb clans do?!?!.... u can cheat in 1v1 ?!?! ... hell they can cheat anywhere, but with time i WILL catch 'em all...

we wanna see good SS ?!?!... speak for urself...

actually.. u speak n think n recruit like a real newb.. so yeah .. like i said, its UR rail team.. have fun with it!!... i stated my case, i've been around q3 longer than y'all 2 know what im talkin about but guess u'r 2 newb 2 understand how a GOOD CLAN IS FORMED!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dAnNy
Admin
dAnNy

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 1:09 pm

omg this aint aw understand that! fastrail...is other thing so we recruit in other way we play in other way we do everything in dif aways from aw players and clans.
H$ like 4 months ago was recruiting with 1vs1 and now they recruit with post u know why cause thats what noobs clan do so they had to update the way to recruit, FASTRAIL go check every clan forums and sites u want!
Every1 recruiting with post
Back to top Go down
Jorge

Jorge

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 1:48 pm

U R ALL clown 'S

AND

pig 'S

AND

rabbit 'S

AND

monkey 'S

AND

geek 'S

AND

rendeer 'S

AND

elephant 'S

AND

IM

THE

king

--------------
Back to top Go down
aer0x

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 2:13 pm

dAnNy wrote:
omg this aint aw understand that! fastrail...is other thing so we recruit in other way we play in other way we do everything in dif aways from aw players and clans.
H$ like 4 months ago was recruiting with 1vs1 and now they recruit with post u know why cause thats what noobs clan do so they had to update the way to recruit, FASTRAIL go check every clan forums and sites u want!
Every1 recruiting with post

yeah.. HS recruitin with post... no wonder HS is gettin weaker day by day... no wonder Merky is upset about that fact... the fact that he's playin with unskilled players on his team...

and i've told u shit loads of times... i know damn well fastrail is diff from AW... but guess WHAT!!!... SKILLZ ARE NEEDED!!... best way 2 check if sum1 got skillz..... 1v1 .... but.... well.. like i said... its ur team.. its ur disgrace do as u wish... its ur funeral Smile

and i keep what i said... AW team will OWN ur rail team .... in fastrail normal rail... u name it Smile ..... why?!?! CUZ WE GOT SKILLZ... WE KNOW HOW 2 CONTROL A MAP... WE KNOW HOW 2 PREDICTED and most of all?? WE KNOW HOW 2 OWN UR LIL ASS!!! Smile ... so feel free 2 keep on recruiting like all others n keep on talkin like a noob Smile its ur funeral dude Very Happy

like i already said... im just tryin 2 do whats best for ur team Smile but seems like i have sum lagbrain 2 realize it cuz u'r just wanting 2 copy what others do instead of payin attention 2 what ACTUAL CLAN MEMBERS think its best for clan Smile

ya wanna recruit thru ss's ?? go for it... but trust me... take them all 1v1, but 1v1 versus a really GOOD railer, and u'll see what i mean Smile
Back to top Go down
Circa

Circa

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 3:31 pm

cocky? lal
Back to top Go down
w1ndows

w1ndows

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 3:37 pm

Indeed. I totally agree with aer0x still and i dunny why ppl keep wanting the ss' that are vs noobs played in a noob server with spawncamping and shooting everywhere and u hit cos its so crowded. bleh..i just say im not a leader. and im not the leader type..but i dun care as king as the ppl that come in are good.
Back to top Go down
TheLegEnd

Number of posts : 24

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 4:10 pm

lol sry i thought i could recruit cuz when the clan was starting dan said i could b a leader but i didnt, although i still joined, so y cant i let some good players in, just as a T cuz quik is pretty good..
Back to top Go down
Jorge

Jorge

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 6:52 pm

circa: keep those shits for urself, only clanmembers can insult other clanmembers get it biatch king Razz

leg: as far as i know ur not leader so u cant recruit.. soz..
Back to top Go down
odin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-04-08

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 1:07 pm

will everyone stfu -_-
Back to top Go down
Circa

Circa

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 4:13 pm

lol jorge wtf is up with your sig?
Back to top Go down
w1ndows

w1ndows

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 6:28 am

lmao circa pwned u xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

vs >XLR< [4-0] Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs >XLR< [4-0]   vs >XLR< [4-0] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vs >XLR< [4-0]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
h8z' Clan Forums :: Challenge us :: Scrim/War Vault-
Jump to: